Mozzarella and Tomato Salad with Mango Curry Dressing
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Mango Chicken
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) black pepper
- 5 cups (1.25 L) mixed greens
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 5 slices
- 1/2 lb (250 g) fresh mozzarella, cut into 10 slices
- 10 slices fresh mango, about 2 to 3 each *optional*
- Whisk together the VH® Mango Chicken Sauce, broth, and black pepper.
- For One Serving: Place one cup of greens on the serving plate. Layer one slice mozzarella, one slice tomato, and one slice man over the greens. Repeat the layering so there are two slices of each per serving. Drizzle 2 tbsp of dressing over the top of each salad. Serve immediately.
Use this dressing on your favourite salad.
A fresh and refreshing way to liven up those plain salad greens.