Mixed Greens with Mandarins and Thai Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) VH® Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 8 cups (2 L) mixed greens
- 1 cup (250 mL) canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) slivered amonds, toasted
- In a large bowl whisk together fresh lime juice, chili sauce, vegetable oil and VH® Soya Sauce.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, toss well to coat with vinaigrette and serve.
To make this salad a main course double the ingredient quantities and top with grilled chicken or shrimp.
This salad has loads of flavours and the kids will love the sweet and tangy vinaigrette.