Mango Curry Lamb Dogs
- 1 lb (500 g) ground lamb
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) minced shallot
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) paprika
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ground cumin
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Indian Mango Curry Sauce
- 1 English cucumber
- 4 hot dog buns
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Mix together ground lamb, shallot, cumin, paprika and 1 tsp (5 mL) each of salt and pepper; shape into 8 kebab cylinders.
- Place kebabs on preheated grill. Cook, turning every 2 minutes, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes total.
- Pour VH® Indian Mango Curry Sauce into a small skillet. Add cooked kebabs. Place directly on grill; cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is warmed through.
- Slice cucumber into 1⁄4 inch thin slices. Toast hot dog buns on grill.
- To assemble, place 2 kebabs in a hot dog bun with cucumber and any extra VH® Indian Mango Curry Sauce. Garnish with cilantro.