Mango Curry Chicken
- 4 tsp (20 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 20 oz/566g)
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (136 mL) thinly sliced ripe fresh mango
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH Mango Chicken
- 1/2 cup (118 mL) coconut milk
- 6 tbsp (88 mL) chopped fresh coriander
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add red pepper and mango slices; stir-fry for 4 to 5 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Stir in VH Mango Chicken Sauce, coconut milk and 4 tbsp (59 mL) of coriander. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Serve over warm rice, garnished with remaining coriander.
Tip: You can exchange fresh mango slices with frozen mango chunks, just thaw them slightly and pat off any excess moisture.