Mango Curry Chicken
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Mango Curry Cooking Sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) steamed jasmine rice
- 2 sliced green onions
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until lightly browned all over. Transfer to plate.
- Add onion; cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) water and VH® Mango Curry Cooking Sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; return chicken to saucepan.
- Simmer, partially covered, for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is slightly thickened. Serve over steamed jasmine rice and sprinkle with green onions.
Sprinkle with chopped toasted cashews, if desired.
Substitute shrimp for the chicken.
Stir into mayonnaise and serve with sweet potato fries for dipping.
Brush onto grilled salmon or grilled shrimp.
Serve as a dipping sauce for fried fish fingers.