Mango Curried Chicken
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- 1 chopped green onion
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Mango Curry Sauce
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chicken broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced fresh mango
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add onions; stir- fry for 3 minutes; remove to plate.
- Add chicken to skillet. Cook, turning once, until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Stir VH® Mango Curry Sauce, chicken broth, mango and red pepper slices into skillet. Reduce heat and cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with rice and steamed green beans.