- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Mango Chicken Sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL)steamed Jasmine rice
- ½ cup (125 mL) whole salted cashews
- Thinly sliced mango
- Green onion, chopped
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until lightly browned all over. Transfer to plate.
- Add onion; cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) water and VH® Mango Chicken Sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; return chicken to saucepan.
- Simmer, partially covered, for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is slightly thickened. Serve over steamed jasmine rice. Sprinkle with cashews. Garnish with mango slices and green onion.