Mandarin Chicken with Broccoli
- PAM® Original Cooking Spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips (about 1 1/2 lbs/750 g)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 cups (1.5 L) small broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 1 bottle (355 mL) VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce*
- 2 cans (each 284 mL) mandarin orange segments, including liquid
- Generously spray non-stick wok or large skillet with PAM® Original Cooking Spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; stir-fry for about 6 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
- Pour mandarin liquid into wok; add broccoli and sauce. Cook 4 minutes or until broccoli is tender crisp. Return chicken to wok; heat through.
- Reduce heat. Reserving some for garnish, gently stir in oranges. Heat through. Garnish with reserved oranges.
*Optional: This recipe is also great made with VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce.
For a great alternative try boneless pork loin chops as a substitute for chicken.