Korean Pork Stir-Fry
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup (250 mL) broccoli florets
- 1/2 jar (175 mL) VH® Korean BBQ Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) steamed white short-grain rice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced green onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a large wok or skillet set over medium-high heat. Add pork to wok. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion and carrot. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add broccoli florets; stir-fry 3 minutes or until slightly softened. Stir in, VH® Korean BBQ Stir-Fry Sauce and sesame oil; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; return pork to wok.
- Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Serve over steamed white short-grain rice. Sprinkle with green onion and sesame seeds.
For an authentic Korean flavor boost, serve with store-bought kimchi.
Try brushing VH® Korean BBQ Stir-Fry Sauce onto pork chops before grilling.
Double the recipe for leftovers.
Brush onto chicken wings before baking.
Brush on steaks while grilling.
Brush on pizza dough.