Korean Pork Lettuce Wraps
- 1 1/2 lb (675 g) pork tenderloin
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Korean BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 8 whole romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked rice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated carrot (optional)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onions, finely sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- Slice the tenderloin lengthwise into 4 pieces, creating 4 equal strips. Pierce strips all over with a fork. Place in plastic freezer bag with 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Korean BBQ Sauce, VH® Soya Sauce and lime juice.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour, up to 1 day.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray and heat to medium-high. Remove pork from marinade and wipe off excess, discard marinade. Place pork on grill and cook for 4 minutes, flip pieces over and begin basting with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of VH® Korean BBQ Sauce, continue cooking for 5 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
- Slice pork into 1/2-inch strips and serve alongside other garnishes.
- To assemble wraps, fill lettuce leaves with rice, pork, carrots, cucumber, additional sauce and green onions.
Drizzle some additional VH® Korean BBQ Sauce over the wrap once it is filled.