Honey Sriracha Chicken
- 1 PAM® Cooking Spray
- 1 bottle (341 mL) VH® Honey Sriracha Sauce, divided
- 1 lb. (500 g) chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 each red and yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- Marinate sliced chicken breast in ¼ cup (60 mL) of VH® Honey Sriracha Sauce at least for a couple of minutes
- Spray large pan with PAM® Cooking Spray
- Sauté chicken for 10 minutes on med-high heat until fully cooked
- Add peppers and cook for 2 minutes
- Add remaining VH® Honey Sriracha Sauce and simmer until warm
Serve over noodles topped with VH® Soya Sauce.
For a crispy version, coat chicken with 2 beaten eggs and 3 tbsp (45 mL) of cornstarch. Fry chicken one at a time in heated vegetable oil at 350°F (180°C). Add crispy chicken to sautéed peppers and proceed to step 4.