Honey Garlic Shrimp & Green Bean Stir-Fry
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 3 cups (750 mL) finely sliced onion
- 3 cups (750 mL) green beans, trimmed and cut into 1" (1.5 cm) pieces
- 1 lb (500 g) thin Asian style egg noodles
- 1 jar VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
- 1 lb (500 g) peeled, uncooked medium-sized shrimp
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sesame seeds
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add onion and stir-fry until translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; add green beans, cook for 3 minutes, turn off heat and with a slotted spoon scoop out beans and place in skillet with onions. Bring water back to a boil and add noodles. Cook noodles, adding green beans during last 3 minutes of cooking.
- Add VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce to skillet while noodles are cooking and cook for 5 minutes over medium-high heat, add shrimp and sesame seeds and stir-fry until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes depending on size.
- Toss sauce with noodles and serve.
Fresh beans can be substituted with frozen, thaw beans and stir-fry in pan along with the onions.