Honey Garlic Chicken
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 jar (170 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Marinade
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced green onion
- 2 cups (500 mL) steamed white rice
- Toss chicken thighs with VH® Honey Garlic Marinade. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Remove from sauce and drizzle with oil.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Arrange chicken on grill. Cook, turning once, for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve over steamed white rice.
Alternatively, bake chicken in the oven.
Double the recipe for leftovers.
Serve with fried chicken.
Whisk into chicken noodle soup.
Brush on ribs while grilling.