Honey Garlic Chicken Kabobs
- PAM® Grilling for Grill Spray
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 (1-inch/2.5 cm) cubes
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 16 chunks
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 16 chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 16 chunks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Sauce
- Spray grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Evenly thread chicken, red pepper, green pepper and onion onto 8 skewers. Brush each skewer with Honey Garlic Sauce.
- Grill kabobs, turning occasionally, for 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Substitute pork tenderloin for chicken if desired.
Grilled Mushroom and Goat Cheese Rotini
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 20 MIN
- 4 medium Portobello mushrooms (about 1 lb/500 g), gills removed
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- PAM® Olive oil or PAM® Original
- 1/2 pkg (375 g) Catelli Bistro® Rotini
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Italian Seasonings Chunky Stewed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Season mushrooms with salt and pepper; spray with olive oil cooking spray. Grill mushrooms for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until grill-marked and tender. Let cool slightly and slice.
- Cook rotini Catelli Bistro® Rotini according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup (60 mL) cooking water.
- Meanwhile, in large, deep skillet, heat tomatoes over medium heat until simmering. Simmer for 10 minutes. Toss with reserved cooking water, rotini and sliced mushrooms. Top with goat cheese and parsley before serving.
- The dark brown gills of the Portobello mushrooms are edible but, when cooked, they leach a brown liquid that is visually unappealing. To remove, scrape out with a spoon and discard before grilling.