Honey Garlic Chicken Burgers
- 1 lb. (454 g) lean ground chicken
- 1 stalk of celery and 1 small onion, both finely chopped
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) vegetable oil
- Garnish - lettuce, sliced tomato
- Mix ground chicken with celery, onion, egg, VH® Soya Sauce, VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce and breadcrumbs.
- Divide the mixture in 4 and shape into patties.
- In a skillet, heat the oil to medium and cook the patties for 8-10 minutes on each side or until the chicken is well done.
- Serve the cooked chicken patties in 4 warmed hamburger buns.
- Garnish with lettuce, sliced tomato and your favourite condiments.
Try substituting the chicken with another ground meat of your choosing. The result will be just as tasty!
A low fat alternative to your regular burger.