Honey Garlic Burger with Sweet and Sour Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 lb (675g) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125mL) green onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250mL) VH® Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (80mL) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125mL) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125mL) VH® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- In a large bowl mix together beef, onion, VH® Honey Garlic Sauce, egg and bread crumbs until very well combined. Form into 6 equal sized burger patties.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray, heat grill to medium-high heat and cook burgers until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- While burgers are grilling stir together VH® Sweet and Sour Sauce and mayonnaise.
- Serve cooked burgers on buns with fresh lettuce and a large dollop of sweet and sour mayonnaise.