Hoisin Glazed Salmon
- 4 pieces of 6 oz (170 g) salmon filets, boneless, skinless
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) VH® Garlic Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped (optional)
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- In a small bowl stir together VH® Garlic Hoisin Sauce, green onions and cilantro.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray generously with PAM® Cooking Spray, place salmon filets on foil, and pour sauce over top of each.
- Place salmon on the middle rack of a 425°F (220°C) oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.