Hoisin Chicken Stir-Fry
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- 1 bottle (355 mL) VH® Garlic Hoisin Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 lb (500 g) chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 each red and yellow pepper, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- Spray large pan with PAM® Cooking Spray.
- Sauté chicken for 10 minutes on med-high heat until fully cooked.
- Add peppers and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add VH® Garlic Hoisin Stir-Fry Sauce and heat until warm.
Serve over noodles topped with VH® Soya Sauce.
For a crispy version, coat chicken with 4 beaten eggs and 5 tbsp (75 mL) of cornstarch. Fry chicken one at a time in heated vegetable oil at 350°F (180°C). Add crispy chicken to sautéed peppers and to step 4.