Hoisin Chicken Salad
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) VH® Garlic Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) drained mandarine oranges
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely diced red onions
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely diced red pepper
- 8 cups (2 L) mixed greens, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Asian-style dressing, add more if needed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted slivered almonds(optional)
- PAM® Original Cooking Spray
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and spray generously with PAM® Original Cooking Spray. Add chicken, VH® Garlic Hoisin Sauce and VH® Soya Sauce and saute until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl toss together the oranges, red onions, red pepper, greens and dressing. Divide salad onto 4 plates and top each with cooked chicken, sprinkle with almonds and serve.