Hoisin Chicken Pizza
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Garlic Hoisin sauce, divided in half
- 2 small chicken breasts (or 1 large), thinly sliced
- 2 store-bought pizza crusts
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 2 cups (500 mL) mozzarella cheese, grated
- In a medium saucepan cook chicken over medium heat with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the VH® Garlic Hoisin sauce until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Spread the rest of the VH® Garlic Hoisin sauce on the 2 pizza crusts, top with broccoli, red pepper, chicken and mozzarella.
- Bake pizzas on the middle rack in a 500°F (250°C) oven for 12 minutes or to desired doneness.