Hoisin Chicken Asian Slaw
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plus 3 tbsp (45 mL) VH® Garlic Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lime juice
- 8 cups (2 L) thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely diced red onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) drained mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) favourite Asian dressing
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Marinate chicken with 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Garlic Hoisin Sauce and lime juice for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Toss together the cabbage, red onion, mandarins and red pepper with dressing.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray; heat to medium-high. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken, turning once, for about 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Remove chicken from grill; let cool slightly. Drizzle each breast with 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Garlic Hoisin Sauce and slice thinly.
- Top slaw with sliced chicken and serve.
To save time, if chicken breasts are large, cut them in half before marinating to reduce the eventual cooking time.