Healthy Mixed Fried Rice
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked white or basmati rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) cooked shrimp and/or diced: chicken, pork or beef
- 1 cup (250 mL) any diced vegetables: peas, carrots, corn, red pepper, mushrooms, etc. (If frozen, thaw and drain)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) VH® Strong Garlic Rib Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Spray large nonstick skillet with PAM® Cooking Spray; heat over medium heat. Add egg; cook, stirring, until scrambled. Remove to plate.
- Add mixed vegetables and meat to skillet; cook until vegetables are tender.
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Add rice to skillet; drizzle VH® Strong Garlic Rib and VH® Soya Sauces over top. Mix rice into vegetable mixture until heated through. Stir in egg and green onion.
Create your own delicious recipe (or flavorful twist) by substituting any VH® sauce!