Grilled Sweet Chili Flatbreads
- 4 Greek style flatbreads (about 7”)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled goat cheese
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Divide the VH® Sweet Thai Chili Sauce among each of the flatbreads, spreading over entire surface. Sprinkle with green onions and crumbled goat cheese over top.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray and heat to medium-low. Grill flatbreads with lid closed for 8 minutes or until top is warmed through and base is crispy.
- Cut into wedges and serve.