Grilled Shrimp with Spicy Chili Sauce
- 1 lb (500 g) medium, raw shrimp, peeled
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) VH® Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Heat grill to medium-high. Add shrimp to grill basket; spray basket with PAM® Grilling Spray . Grill shrimp, shaking basket occasionally to redistribute shrimp, until shrimp are cooked through and bright pink, about 7 minutes.
- While shrimp are cooking, stir together VH® Spicy Thai Chili Sauce, lime juice and fresh cilantro in medium glass or metal bowl. Once cooked, add shrimp to sauce and toss to coat and serve.
If not using a grill basket, avoid shrimp falling through the grill by placing shrimp in a piece of foil sprayed with PAM® Grilling Spray.