Grilled Seasoned Burgers
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) VH® Szechwan Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Plum Dipping Sauce
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 lettuce, sliced tomato and sliced onion
- Spray grill and utensils with PAM® Grilling Spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine 1/4 cup (50 mL) VH® Szechwan Sauce with ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Shape beef mixture into 6 patties.
- Cook patties on grill; turning once, for about 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, combine VH® Plum Sauce and remaining VH® Szechwan Sauce to make the VH® Special Sauce.
- Serve burgers on buns with lettuce, tomato, onion and lots of VH® Special Sauce.