Grilled Honey Peanut Chicken Strips
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice (optional)
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Spray grill and utensils with PAM® Grilling Spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Microwave peanut butter for 1 minute. Whisk in VH® Orange Ginger Sauce until smooth. Blend in VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce and lime juice. Reserve 1/2 cup (125 mL).
- Place chicken and remaining marinade into a resealable bag. Seal bag and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Place chicken on grill; discarding marinade bag. Cook chicken for about 4 minutes per side until browned and no longer pink inside. Slice cooked chicken into 1″ (2.5 cm) strips. Meanwhile, heat reserved sauce and serve with chicken for dipping.