Grilled Honey Garlic Pork with Peaches
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) peach jam (optional)
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Trim fat around edges of chops to 1/8-inch (3 mm) thickness; slash fat at 1-inch (2.5 cm) intervals to prevent curling. Place chops in shallow dish in single layer. Pour all but 1/3 cup (75 mL) of VH® Honey Garlic Sauce over pork, turning so that meat is well coated. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Thread 2 peach halves onto each skewer.
- Stir remaining VH® Honey Garlic Sauce with peach jam, if using, to create your baste.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling; heat to medium-high heat. Place chops and peach skewers on grill. Cook, basting occasionally with sauce and turning twice until just a hint of pink remains inside the meat and the peaches are browned, about 12 minutes. Make sure to keep grill covered when not basting. Serve with any remaining sauce.
Be wary of purchasing seasoned pork, a brining method commonly used by supermarkets to help moisten pork. This method tends to prevent pork from absorbing marinades.