Grilled Hoisin Steak
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Garlic Hoisin Sauce, plus an additional 1/4 cup of VH® Garlic Hoisin Sauce
- 4 x 5 oz (150 g) rib eye steak (or other boneless cut)
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Prick steak all over with a fork to allow VH® Garlic Hoisin Sauce to penetrate meat. Marinate steaks in a large plastic freezer bag for 1 hour, making sure that each steak is covered in sauce.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray; heat grill to medium-high. Place steaks on grill; cook, turning once, to desired doneness.
- Remove steaks from grill and slather each with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the extra VH® Garlic Hoisin Sauce, serve.