- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Cooking Sauce (Honey Garlic, Garlic, Sweet & Sour, Teriyaki or Pineapple)
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) fresh grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. (15 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 fillets or slices of your choice of fish (salmon, tilapia, tuna etc.)
- Add first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Marinate fish 30 minutes to 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Drain and place fish slices on a hot grill sprayed with PAM® Grilling spray. Tip: Spray grill when it is still cool.
- Cook fish for 10-15 minutes until it begins to flake easily.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables, potatoes or rice.
This recipe may also be prepared by wrapping the fish in tinfoil packages and adding some marinade and onion slices.
A fast, healthy and delicious dinner cooked in less than 15 minutes.