Grilled Chicken Salad with Pineapple
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Sauce plus remainder of bottle for grilling
- 1 1/2 lb (650 g) chicken breast, boneless, skinless cut into thick strips
- 7 oz (210 g) mixed greens
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely diced red onion
- 1 x 14 oz (398 mL) can of pineapple chunks, drained
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- favourite Asian-style dressing, i.e. sesame, mandarin etc.
- Marinate chicken breast strips in 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Sauce for 1 hour.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray, heat grill and grill chicken over medium high heat until cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- In a large bowl place pineapple, red onion and greens. Just before serving toss with dressing, put salad onto individual plates and top with equal amounts of grilled chicken.