- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Garlic Rib Sauce (mild, medium or strong)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Plum Dipping Sauce
- zest of 2 oranges, grated fine
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 4 chicken legs - split approx. 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) total
- Salt & ground pepper to taste
- Mix the two VH® Sauces, orange zest and coriander and marinate the chicken 1-2 hours.
- Cook slowly, for 25 minutes, on the BBQ, basting with the remainder of the sauce if needed.
An Asian flavour gives this classic French dish a new twist.