Glazed Pork Medallions
- 1 large pork tenderloin, trimmed, sliced into medium-sized medallions
- 1 tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red and/or green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Cooking or Rib Sauce (Honey Garlic, Garlic, Teriyaki, Pineapple or Sweet & Sour)
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet and brown pork for 6 minutes on high.
- Add vegetables and continue cooking alongside pork for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add VH® Cooking or Rib Sauce, stir briefly and continue cooking for another 2 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
- Serve over spaghettini or Yet-Ca-Mein noodles.
Succulent pork tenderloin makes this a fast, tasty meal.