Ginger, Pineapple and Ham Pizza
- Prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1/2 lb. (250 g) thick slice of ham, cut into strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) mozzarella, shredded
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped green pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced pineapple
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Place pizza crust on pizza pan.
- Top crust with VH® Orange Ginger Sauce, spread half the Mozzarella on crust.
- Arrange ham, peppers and pineapple on cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 35 minutes, cut into slices, serve hot.
A change from the same old, same old.