General Tao Mushroom and Green Bean Stir-Fry
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® General Tao Stir-Fry Sauce
- 6 oz (175 g) green beans, trimmed
- 1 pouch (250 g) microwavable instant brown rice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in deep skillet or wok set over medium-high heat; sauté mushrooms for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and moisture has evaporated.
- Stir in VH® General Tao Stir-Fry Sauce and green beans; cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Spoon stir-fry over cooked rice. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Use a combination of cremini, shiitake and oyster mushrooms.