Garlic Spare Ribs
- 3 tbsp(45 mL) vegetable oil
- 3 lb (1.5 kg) pork spare ribs, excess fat removed
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Garlic Rib Sauce (mild, medium, or strong)
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- In a large skillet heat oil to medium-high and fry a few ribs at a time until well-browned.
- Once all ribs are browned remove from pan and drain off excess oil.
- To the same skillet add VH® Garlic Spare Rib Sauce, water and ribs, cover and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat.
- Remove lid and increase heat to medium and cook until sauce glazes the ribs.
- Serve with rice and choice of two vegetables.
This is the perfect rib recipe.