Garlic Shrimp Kebabs
- 1 lb (500 g) frozen large shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 jar (170 mL) VH® Mild Garlic Marinade
- 4 green onions, cut into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked
- 2 cups (500 mL) steamed white rice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium. Grease grill well.
- Toss shrimps with VH® Mild Garlic Marinade. Alternating, thread shrimp and green onion onto skewers. Brush with remaining sauce in bowl.
- Arrange skewers on grill. Cook, turning once, for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve over steamed white rice and sprinkle with cilantro.
Serve skewers over Chinese noodles, if desired.
Double the recipe for leftovers.
Stir into French Onion Soup.
Stir into cooked quinoa.
Brush onto grilled lobster.