Garlic and Ginger Ribs
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Medium Garlic Rib Sauce plus remainder of bottle for grilling
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 3 1/3 lb (1.5k g) pork back ribs, cut into pieces of 2 ribs each
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- In a large pot add VH® Medium Garlic Rib Sauce, 1 cup (250 mL) water, VH® Soya Sauce, ginger and riblets. Bring to boil and lower to simmer. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, making sure to rotate ribs halfway through cooking so that they all simmer in the sauce.
- Remove ribs from pot and strain and reserve cooking liquid, place cooking liquid and remainder of VH® Medium Garlic Rib Sauce into a small pot. Cook over high heat until mixture has reduced to a thickened glaze which can be brushed onto ribs, about 5 minutes.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray, heat grill on medium-high and grill ribs until heated through while basting them generously with reduced, VH® Medium Garlic Rib Sauce, about 7 minutes.