- 1 red pepper, cut into large cubes
- 2 green onions , sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) VH® Plum Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- Process the pepper, green onions and cilantro in food processor.
- Add all remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and serve immediately, serve with julienned raw vegetables.
This fresh and zesty dip is great with crudites or even as a salad dressing.