- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken stock
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 bottle (227 mL) VH® Dipping Sauce (Plum, Cherry, Sweet & Sour or Thai)
- 1 cup (250 mL) peaches, fresh or canned, cut into chunks
- In a saucepan large enough to hold all the drumsticks, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove to plate; set aside.
- Drain excess oil from pan. Add onions and garlic; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until the onions have softened.
- Add the chicken stock, lemon juice, desired VH® Dipping Sauce, peaches and chicken.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until chicken is no longer pink inside, about 15 minutes.
A quick treat in 25 minutes. Make lots.