Fruity Butterfly Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Pineapple Cooking Sauce
- reserved pineapple juice from can
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) curry powder
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 6 butterfly pork chops
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) drained pineapple slices
- In a bowl, mix together reserved pineapple juice, VH® Pineapple Sauce, curry powder, oil and garlic.
- Add the pork chops and coat both sides with mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Barbecue until pork is cooked through.
- Serve garnished with pineapple slices and rice.
Pork and VH® Pineapple Sauce are natural partners in our butterfly pork chop recipe.