Fantail Grilled Shrimp with Garlic and Coconut
- 1 lb (500 g) peeled deveined jumbo shrimp (21-30 count)
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- ½ cup (125 mL) VH® Medium Garlic Cooking Sauce
- ¼ cup (60 mL) toasted shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped cilantro
- Using a sharp knife, slice along inner curve of each shrimp, keeping shrimp intact and taking care not to cut all the way through the tail. Spread split shrimp open and flatten slightly. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling spray; preheat grill to medium-high. Grill shrimp, brushing with cooking sauce and turning once, for about 2 minutes or until shrimp are pink and lightly grill-marked.
- Transfer to serving platter; sprinkle with toasted coconut and cilantro.
Tip: Serve with VH® Sweet & Sour sauce for dipping.