Fall-off-the-Bone Honey Garlic Ribs
- 2 lbs (1 kg) pork back ribs; cut into 4 sections
- 1 jar VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
- Boil ribs for at least 15 min or up to 60 min. Drain.
- Spray grill with PAM®. Preheat to medium.
- Boil VH® Honey Garlic Sauce for 3-5 min. Add ribs, stir and boil for 3 min.
- Grill or broil ribs for 3-4 min per side – brushing with sauce.
Note: Longer boiling will result in more tender ribs.
This recipe is fantastic with all of the VH® 341 mL Cooking Sauces. Try substituting with Mild, Medium or Strong Garlic Sauce, Teriyaki or Sweet & Sour Sauce.