Escalope of Chicken or Turkey, Teriyaki-Style
- 1 lb (500 g) of boneless skinless chicken or turkey breast, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sesame seeds
- In glass dish, combine chicken, VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce, garlic and ginger, stirring well until meat is well coated. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Brush oil over grill or pour into skillet; heat over medium heat.
- Reserving marinade, place meat onto grill or into skillet. Grill or cook meat, turning once and basting frequently with reserved marinade, for about 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with vegetables, rice or tossed salad.
If using the remaining basting mixture as a sauce make sure to boil it for 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
Teriyaki sauce and ginger combine to give you a tasty chicken dinner.