Crunchy Asian Slaw
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) canola oil
- 6 cups (1.5 L) finely shredded Napa or Chinese cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 red pear, finely diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) fried noodles*
- In a large bowl stir together the VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce, fresh lime juice, VH® Soya Sauce, and canola oil.
- Stir in cabbage, carrots, green onions and pear. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with fried noodles.
*Fried noodles are dried and come in a bag, available where you find your favourite VH® Sauces.
This sensational slaw is great on its own or as a side dish to your favourite meat or fish.