Chili Glazed Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 lb (700 g) ground beef
- 1 lb (500 g) ground pork
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) salt
- 2 tsp (10 mL) dried oregano or thyme
- Mix all of the ingredients together with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of VH® Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, reserving the other half for the glaze.
- Place loaf pan on a baking sheet, pack mixture into loaf pan. Spread remaining chili sauce over the meatloaf.
- Cook in a 350°F (175°C) oven for 1 1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F (70°C).
Slices of leftover meatloaf are great on sandwiches with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.
This simple to prepare meatloaf will become a tasty family favourite.