Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 1/2 tbsp (20 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) chicken, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 jar (341 ml) VH® Tikka Masala Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) frozen peas, thawed (optional)
- Heat oil in large pan over med-high heat. Add chicken and onion, and sauté until chicken is golden, about 20 min.
- Add VH® Sauce and peas, and cook 5 min over low heat. Serve with rice or boiled potatoes.
For extra saucy Chicken Tikka Masala, use half the ingredients and a full jar of VH® Sauce.