- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch (2.5cm) cubes
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped yellow onions
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 2 cups(500 mL) fresh white button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups (1L) broccoli ﬂorets
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) water
- 1 jar (355 mL) VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry sauce
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion, red pepper, mushrooms, broccoli and water. Cover and steam for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; return chicken to wok.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.