Chicken Teriyaki Nachos
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) VH® Teriyaki Sauce (approx.)
- 1 bag (300 g) tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). In bowl, toss chicken with VH® Teriyaki Sauce until well coated.
- Lay half of the tortilla chips on large parchment paper¬–lined pizza pan or baking sheet. Top evenly with half of the chicken and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions and avocado. Drizzle with additional VH® Teriyaki Sauce. Serve immediately.
- Top with chopped fresh chili peppers or cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges.
- Substitute pulled pork or brisket for chicken.