Chicken Pad Thai
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) bean sproutsv
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pkg (8 oz/250g) rice noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (355 mL) VH® Pad Thai Stir-Fry sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped peanuts
- 4 lime wedges
- Heat oil in a large wok or skillet set over medium-high heat. Add chicken to wok. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion, bean sprouts and red onion to wok. Cook, over medium heat, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add cooked noodles, separating with a spatula. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated though. Stir in VH® Pad Thai Stir-Fry sauce and return chicken to wok. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and coriander. Serve with lime wedges.