- 1 tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 green and 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cumin
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Stir-Fry Sauce (Szechwan, Sweet & Sour, Teriyaki, or Asian 5 Spice)
- lettuce leaves
- 4 large flour tortillas
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil, stir-fry chicken and vegetable mixture over high heat for 4 minutes.
- Add cumin and VH® Stir-Fry Sauce; cook for another 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce has reduced by half.
- Cover and warm tortillas in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Arrange lettuce leaves and meat mixture onto tortillas, roll up and prick with a toothpick.
A Mexican favourite with an Asian twist.